Saturday, April 9, 2011

Julianne Moore~You Are A Catch

 I had never heard of this movie until I saw it streaming on Netflix's Instant Play. The plot seemed interesting and I really like Liam Neeson and Amanda Seyfried. This movie ended up being kind of slow but interesting enough.

Chloe is about a Doctor (Julianne Moore) that suspects her husband (Liam Neeson) of cheating, so she hires a prostitute (Amanda Seyfried) to seduce him. Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried develop a relationship as Amanda Seyfried shares her illusive affair with Julianne Moore's husband in the movie Liam Neeson.

I enjoyed the acting and the character development but I thought the movie dragged on. It was slow and the ending was corny. It reminded of a Lifetime Movie with better acting.

This movie captivated my attention, but I definitely would not watch it again. If you like the actors in this movie its worth watching but it is not a must see movie.

If time is extremely important to you, you might as well skip watching this movie. There was nothing extremely superb about it.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this review, but you know what I might have done differently? I like how you mention the names of the actors, along with who they are in the movie. But, when telling of the plot in the movie, you should use their movie name, not their "real" name. In the movie they are NOT Amanda and Julianne and Liam. So it is conflicting when you use their "real" name while telling the "fictional" story. Make sense? Just my 2 cents...not worth much more than that! (BTW...I might want to watch this one!)

    ReplyDelete