Thursday, April 7, 2011

Instant Play Release Dates

If you are anything like me, you like to frequently check Netflix to see what's new on Instant Play.

Even though I have over 300 items in my Instant Que, I still need to know what new shows are available to watch instantly. Everyday when I get home from work, I check Netflix and see if there is anything new or "better" to watch than what I already have in my Que.

I spent 3 years working at a video store and I remembered that new movie rentals were always released on Tuesdays. So I thought that maybe there was a certain day of the week that Netflix released their new items on Instant Que.

I spent a few weeks checking Netflix to see if I could figure out that day that they were released, but guess what I couldn't.

I finally realized the easiest way to solve this problem would be to ask Netflix themselves. So I went on Twitter and asked my question to @Netflixhelps. They responded within 24 hours and told me that there are no specific days that they add content, they add it as they acquire it.

So if you have a question for Netflix ask them via Twitter and if it's during the week they will respond quickly.

Although Netflix answered my question, the constant checking for new content continues..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment