Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's The End of the World

Well, probably not yet, but it is Monday....

I started watching the television series "Jericho" on Netflix's Instant Play this weekend. I am about halfway finished through the 1st season, and still not sure quite what I think about it. This show drags on at times and contains some mindless drama, but it's interesting enough to keep watching.

Jericho is about a small town that survives a nuclear disaster. The information surrounding the nature of this  disaster has not yet been revealed, but it could be an attack from another country. The show's main character (Jake) has a mysterious past and had just returned to the town "Jericho" before the disaster took place. There is another person new to town "Robert" that seems to have known that this disaster was going to happen, and could be a part of the conspiracy. The drama unfolds as resources begin to dwindle, and true colors are revealed. Some individuals are forced to go to extreme lengths to protect themselves from outsiders and from each other.

As I was watching this show tonight I was wondering if I could survive a "nuclear disaster". I wasn't sure so I found this Nuclear Disaster Survival Quiz and discovered I really don't know that much. Luckily, this quiz gave the correct answers instantly, so now I feel more prepared for a nuclear disaster. Thanks Jericho!

Now only if I could be better prepared for Mondays......

No comments:

Post a Comment