Monday, May 2, 2011

I Can Take It!

I want to know what you think!

I am interested in hearing your opinion about my blog. If you hate it, or think I am lacking in a certain area tell me!

I also want to know what to watch on Netflix's Instant Play. If you want me to watch, and write about a certain movie, television series, or documentary let me know!

Seriously, I will watch anything. Be forewarned that I honestly critique each thing I watch so be prepared for my blunt opinion.

Send me an E-Mail, Mention me on Twitter, or comment on this post.

Can you take it?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should link your blog to FB so that more people would see it. Afterall, what, really, is just my opinion worth? Seriously, there are probably lots of other movie buffs that would love to hear your opinion!
    I just like the humor! And the graphics like "speak up"!!! Hehehe...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete